| Warning! This page is Infernite territory.
The Infernites are always full of energy and totally unpredictable. You can never tell what is going to get them all fired up next.
Flamzer is an Infernite Mixel.
Untrusting, Flamzer is a very highly dramatic Mixel and finds threats everywhere. He flees from his fears with his speed. He is also extremely concerned about camp safety, similar to Zaptor's feelings about potholes.
Flamzer has a tail with three fiery yellow spikes. On the top of his tail is a red, tube-like tip with fire coming out. He has four pointy legs with two dark grey arms with a vermillion tip on each, connected to a vermillion body with a long, dark area at the bottom right. The head has a vermillion underbite with two teeth pointing up and a head sloping up with an eye over a red top with two fiery yellow cat-like ears.
He is very fast and strong, and it's impossible to catch him when he's running away in terror. His tail is also heated and can melt anything. When he gets angry, scared, or panicked, his tail flame blasts out more intensely.
- "Ya murp-monkey! Don’t you know you shouldn’t play with ice cubes? You could start a forest freeze!" - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Now remember campers, safety first!" - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Please... help... me..." - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Well, if that's how you handle a Campcube, you've got a lot to learn about camping." - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "You were talking about the moon, dummy!" - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Um, weren't we just walking around out there?"- Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "So much for the hideous vacuum of space!" - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- His dark red section of his body is part of his jaw in the cartoon, unlike in his static model.
- His tail flame is much smaller in the show than it is in his LEGO set and static image.
- Mixmallows appear to be his favorite food.
- He knows more about campcube safety than his brothers.
- He took a leading role in Mixel Moon Madness.
|Flain / Vulk / Zorch / Krader / Seismo / Shuff / Teslo / Zaptor / Volectro / Slumbo / Lunk / Flurr / Chomly / Gobba / Jawg / Kraw / Tentro / Balk / Glomp / Glurt / Torts / Footi / Scorpi / Hoogi / Mesmo / Magnifo / Wizwuz / Rokit / Niksput / Nurp-Naut / Meltus / Flamzer / Burnard / Globert / Vampos / Boogly / Gox / Jinky / Kamzo / Krog / Chilbo / Snoof / Spugg / Turg / Tungster / Kramm / Forx / Wuzzo / Dribbal / Gurggle / Slusho / Snax / Berp / Vaka-Waka / Kuffs / Busto / Tiketz / Camillot / Mixadel / Paladum / Jamzy / Tapsy / Trumpsy / Splasho / Aquad / Hydro / Sharx / Skulzy / Lewt / Surgeo / Skrubz / Tuth / Gobbol / Sweepz / Compax / Cobrax / Spinza / Mysto / Screeno / Camsta / Myke|
| Flain / Vulk / Zorch / Meltus / Flamzer / Burnard / Hotstuff / Unnamed Infernite / Unnamed Infernite 2 / Unnamed Infernite 3 / Unnamed Infernite 4 / Unnamed Infernite 5 / Unnamed Infernite 6|
Infernites Max/2014 / Infernites Max/2015